Sometimes when downloading sound packs, the download can stop at a specific place or simply at 0%, in this case, one of the following ways can help:
- If sound packs are not downloading, please make sure you have Wi-Fi enabled and enough free disk space on your device (about 20-30 Mb) - this solution must help often.
- Try to turn off the app (remove it from the background or stop it via device Settings) and run again.
- Try to reconnect to the internet or try another internet provider.
- Try to use the Clean Master app to remove the cache.
- Try to turn off and then turn on the device.
- Try to reinstall the app.